welcome Asa.

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF asa

·
Super Moderator
9,843 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from Pa. Where do you call home?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I call home in Westville Il. Iwent from Ultra to a08 Audio/Comfort I would never beleived it, only 1500 miles on it, but the wife and I thinks we traded up. We 'll know for sure when we get back from Yellow Stone in june. Long winter in IL. see Ya guys

·
Registered
515 Posts
Welcome asa! Where is Westville from Springfield? I originally hail from that area, and will try to get back to Neihaus days again this year.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Whacker, Westville is 30 miles east of Champaign south of Danville on route 1 ,5 miles south. Ididn't get my new years day ride in it snowed. long winter in Il. take care Whacker.

·
Registered
201 Posts
ASA....is that like Asprin. You won't need Asprin riding a GW,a Harley...well thats different :) Welcome ASA (my sense of humor gets the better of me at times)

-Robert-

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
asa, you'll love the Wing on your Yellowstone trip, we did that this past summer,neat ride through the Park. We also went to Glacier National park, and actually thought the scenery was alot better, but they're both great on the Wing. Is it snowing in the southern part of the state? We got a fresh 8" today up north.

·
Registered
212 Posts
ASA....is that like Asprin. You won't need Asprin riding a GW,a Harley...well thats different :) Welcome ASA (my sense of humor gets the better of me at times)

-Robert-
bstar, .. Bob, I think the winter is getting to you.Better you just go out and sit for awhile on that nice GW..:)
WA9FWT Phil

1 - 12 of 12 Posts