Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...hellou for everybody...my name is Sławek, I am polish and i live in UK....I do not have any GL yet, but I dream about this bike....I hope to buy one soon.....I registered here to get some information about this fantastic bike strait from the owners....best regards...

... I do apologise for my english...I am still learning...:)

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF zuzel and good luck with your search for a goldwing. look at my spelling in other post, i'm still learning english too :)

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
zuzel: Look at my last name " Dziuk ". It's an American spelling of Polish heritage. You speak more English than I do Polish. You are almost here! Just get on a boat or airplane and cross the Atlantic Ocean and you will be in America.

·
Super Moderator
9,854 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania, USA... Good luck on your quest for a Wing. When you get one you won't be disapointed. Great bike and great forum. Lots of nice folks on here from all over the world. Ride safe and enjoy...

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome zuzel and good luck on your quest. I'll bet ya your English is about a zillion times better than my Polish!:D

·
Super Moderator
28,453 Posts
Greetings from Pennsylvania U.S.A. zuzel. Local area here is chock full of Polish decent people. Every Church in our area sells Bleenies, Haluskie, Pierogies, Halupkis, Babka etc etc. I don't know if that's all Americanized Polish food or not but man it is Good stuff.

Welcome to the site & ask all the questions you want to. Someone will be sure to respond.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts