Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I put a deposit on a new 2010 comfort xm nav. I will pay it
off next week and pick it up whem thr weather breaks, hopefully i March. I live in norther illinoise and I have a home in Michigan as well. I am new to this site but have been riding bikes on the road for 37 years, I hada a 76 wing and a lot of other bikes over the years, I am realy lokking forword to this new one.

·
Super Moderator
7,669 Posts
Welcome & greetings from Florida.
Congrats on the new Wing, ride safe.
What color and post photos.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Welcome from the Tar Heel state :) and today we have some of that northern weather, it be called snow :(

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
I'm getting excited all over again myself. Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas, Happy Anniversary, etc., it's every celebration day rolled into one.

·
Super Moderator
9,853 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state and congrats on your new Wing. What color did you get? Remember to post pics when you get it. We love pics... Take care and ride safe....

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Welcome flashie and congrats on your new wing. I'm in NW IL. where are you located in Northern IL.?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just west of elgin in kane county

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Welcome Flashie,

I always wonder about names but I am not gonna ask about yours. We are PG here.

Welcome aboard from NC.

·
Super Moderator
28,448 Posts
Would you two like to get a private county together ?
Hey give 'em a break. It's not often Matt gets to stay in his own state. Remember this guy has to usually go 2-3 states to find someone.

I always wonder about names but I am not gonna ask about yours. We are PG here.
W2H we had several threads about this do a search & you can bring it back to life.

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Welcome "Flashie" from not snowed in Cape Breton, NS, but too much salt on road to ride. We are heading for Florida next week and hoped to get some riding in there but their temperatures are colder than ours. Go figure!

You will like this site. Lots of fellows to help us out.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Now that would be living

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Hey give 'em a break. It's not often Matt gets to stay in his own state. Remember this guy has to usually go 2-3 states to find someone.

W2H we had several threads about this do a search & you can bring it back to life.
I went thru the history book you eeeeeeeeeeluted to and it was pretty funny.

BTW, I really need to find you a new slang name. You have me as
W2H and we all know Whimper Fi.

Someone help me with a little info on ole fossil, maybe a funny story that happened on a ride. From this, we can assign you a new name as well.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
OK so give me a clue What is W2H??? Way Too High!!!???Went to Hell?? geeze i wanna know!!

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
OK so give me a clue What is W2H??? Way Too High!!!???Went to Hell?? geeze i wanna know!!
HAhahahah...Ray,
Went2Hell is as good or better than anything else. or maybe went2hide. They had me going in reverse that day.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
LMAO I never knew there was such a market for nick names!! I better be careful I smell the soap coming!!

·
Super Moderator
7,669 Posts
W2H maybe:
Where 2 Honey
Went 2 Honda
This is going to get good.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts