Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a leftover dark red 08 Nav/comf/ABS a couple weeks ago and I love it. I wasn’t sure if I’d like such a heavy bike but Honda did a wonderful job hiding the weight once under way. I’m a life long motorcyclist and look forward to many miles aboard my new luxury liner.

·
Registered
19 Posts
happy trails on your new ride good luck with it, have not taken mine out yet but cant wait , will register it thurs ride on sat

·
Registered
129 Posts
Welcome from GA. Been riding a wing since 1985 and have never considered switching to another brand or type.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Congrats on your new Wing and welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. Ride safe..

·
Registered
449 Posts
Hey......... welcome to the wish we were riding club chat line.
Enjoy that new wing. Going from sportbike to Wing was a shock at first for me too. This girl is BIG. But you gotta love her.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
heello and welcome to GWOF graves and congrats on the purchase of your new wing

·
Super Moderator
28,454 Posts
As my esteemed colleauge said we wish we were riding while all you Southern Cal guys rub it in. There are some of your fellow region guys here. Welcome Welcome Welcome.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Welcome Graves, congrats on your new wing, enjoy......

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Hi Graves, and welcome to the GWOF. Congrats on the new ride, you're gonna love it!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks. I’m sorry to hear about your weather woes, don’t hate me but I’m in So Cal and just last weekend rode the coast to Ventura for lunch. BTW, I kept the crotch rocket for my speeding fix, I live 3 miles from some of the best twisty asphalt in CA. Hope the weather clears for you soon.

Enjoy that new wing. Going from sportbike to Wing was a shock at first for me too. This girl is BIG. But you gotta love her.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts