Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just moved up to an 08 Goldwing from my 98 Goldwing. I've been busy looking for new "stuff" for it and riding it. I will have it in my avatar an soon as I can.

·
Super Moderator
28,436 Posts
Hey y'all right back at ya from the North. Ride Safe & enjoy.

·
Premium Member
23,767 Posts
Yahoo! Another jarhead and he rides an '08 also. " Stuff " is good and we like to see other people's stuff as much as we enjoy our own stuff. The stuff-ing is the best part of the turkey. Semper Buy !

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF winger08

·
Super Moderator
9,845 Posts
Congrats on your new Wing and welcome to the forum from the Keystone state. Sounds a lot like me last year. Traded my 98 GL1500 for a 09 GL1800. You are going to love the GL1800. Now time to "farkle" the new one. Enjoy the forum and ride safe..

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got it lined up to add a sattelite radio and I-pod. I'm fixin to take a long ride to the left coast and am ordering a luggage rack bag. Does anybody make flag poles to fix onto the kuryakyn flat billet luggage rack?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fly this flag Winger. May make the difference between a speeding ticket and just a warning.
I have been flying the American flag and a POW/MIA flag but would fly the Marine Corps flag if I could find the flag poles.

·
Premium Member
23,767 Posts
At ease! What size flag are you intending to fly ? Most of the poles I've seen on WingStuff have the option choice between round or flat style luggage racks. Damn it! You mean to tell me that there are thousands of Goldwings out there with Kury flat rail style luggage racks flying their colors except yours ? Enclosed is a picture of a Polacks version of a flag pole. Semper Smiles. P.S. Your flying the American flag you say ? Last time I checked the Marine Corps flag was American, one flag says it all.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Fossil92, I took another look and there are flag poles that work, just more expensive than I expected.

Chopin114 I have a parade size Marine Corps flag that I use for Patriot Guard and Warriors Watch events, just never found a small one that I though would stand up to the use on the bike. Looks like the Wingstuff ones will work.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts