Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi folks,

just bought a project, a 95 SE
not new to bikes or forums but new here and chomping at the bits to fix this up. (Kind of hard to stop long enough to start removing the all the tupperware).

Thanks to all of you who have given so much already that will make my life easier as I enter this new adventure and hope I can return the favor.

We have a small camper and are planning week ends around NC and taking the wing. We have some of the best back roads in the country and as I am paying taxes to keep them up, I plan on getting my monies worth. :D

TJ aka, "Hoggnot"

·
Super Moderator
28,451 Posts
Greetings TJ glad you are liking the site & are getting info. Enjoy the Wing.

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state and congrats on your new project Wing. Will be down in your lovely state later this month in Bryson City. Lots of great roads in your state. Ride safe and get that bike on the road soon..

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
TJ welcome to the site. I'm a fellow Tar Heel myself down in the small town of St Pauls. Hope to meet you on the road someday and congrats on the project :)

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Hello and welcome from Georgia,Enjoy that wing

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TJ welcome to the site. I'm a fellow Tar Heel myself down in the small town of St Pauls. Hope to meet you on the road someday and congrats on the project :)

Hey Bossdog,

Not sure where St. Pauls is glad to have good neighbors. I am still having to get used to the wing. I also have a new found respect for all the wingers out there.

I used to just wave at all the other bikes, now I to plan in advance, put up the recliner, set down the latte, fold the paper and that all takes time and planning.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome to the board TJ from another Canuck. Lots of good info and sharing here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts