Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey buddy. If you reply twice to this post you will hit the 1,000 post milestone. Here is you big chance for fame (but no fortune). Congrats and thanks for all your good information you share with us..

Ride safe....

·
Super Moderator
28,453 Posts
Once......

·
Super Moderator
28,453 Posts
Twice... Thanks Pal I wasn't even paying attention. I guess I'm in the millenium club with you and the Doc, huh.

·
Super Moderator
9,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Welcome to the club. I don't know if any of us will catch the "buzzard". There are those who are close to joining the club. Chopin (---but he cheats) and Joe In Calf is close too.

·
Super Moderator
28,453 Posts
There are those who are close to joing the club. Chopin (---but he cheats) and Joe In Calf is close too.
Well of course we'll take Joe into the club.:D I'm not sure what to do with that other Guy.

And the weener is............fossil92. What a great race.
STOP posting now Beethoven your life will never be the same once you get to 1K.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
402 Posts
Why is it Chopin and I joined the forum the same month, yet he's pushing 1000 and I still haven't topped 90? Must have something to do with the long snowy winter.

·
Super Moderator
28,453 Posts
Must have something to do with the long snowy winter.
That coupled with there aren't many garage doors that need to be fixed at that time of year, Mz Vickie takes care of the house & the dogs don't like the cold so his walks are short. Oh & he likes to read his own posts too.:D:D

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
Why is it Chopin and I joined the forum the same month, yet he's pushing 1000 and I still haven't topped 90? Must have something to do with the long snowy winter.
ya just gotta start posting more

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Chew gyz an ur post oar (P.W.) tok chud be shamed yurselfs...hahah
Way to go Fossil!

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Congrats Ole friend:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts