Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am located in Thousand Oaks CA.
I never rode a Goldwing until I bought one in Las Vegas Tuesday Sept 28 2010. My first Goldwing test ride was 310 miles back to home! I am shocked at how comfortable it remained the whole trip! I once test rode a K1200LT for about 40 minutes and my legs were hurting for 2 days after. Glad i bought the Goldwing and glad to be a part of this website.
Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
9,847 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state and congrats on your new Wing. Glad you found us. Nice folks and good info on here. Ride safe and enjoy the site..

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
hello mxrocker and welcome to GWOF. congrats on getting the new wing, what year and model is it

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm glad you asked!
I am not sure what model it is. It is a 2005 30th with very little options. No CB or CD player or rear speakers. Must be the entry level Wing?

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Welcome to the site from the Tar Heel state, I'm sure you will love the wing :)

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Atta boy MX, welcome to the Wing world (not to confuse it with Wingworld Mag). I first went through your euphoria in 1984 but there's no feeling like it for us "Wing Nuts"!

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Welcome to the site, what year Gold Wing did you get? How about a picture or 2 ?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All,
Thanks for the warm welcome!
Went for our first 2-up ride this morning along the coast with myself wearing my motocross helmet and her with a borrowed full face. Wasn't sure she would like it, but she loved it! We just finished ordering matching helmets. Kind of fun!
Here's a few pics of the new machine (if I did it right)....

Attachments

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Carbon copy of mine MX...nice! Yes your wife will love it, too.

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
HI from Down Under. Great bike, enjoy your rides. Love the photos, make sure you take photo on your ride because it gives those of us that have not been there an idea of what you see on you ride. Eric

1 - 15 of 15 Posts