1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
Nice. I see the resemblance with the sport tourers. The saddlebags work for me. And best of all, I see the Pearl White has made a comeback.

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice. I see the resemblance with the sport tourers. The saddlebags work for me. And best of all, I see the Pearl White has made a comeback.
Of course, the old Pearl White is still where it's at. "Timeless":):D:)

·
Registered
30 Posts

I didn't see anything in the press release about colors. The white bike pictured was a 2010 model.

Rickrae

·
Registered
198 Posts
I just bought my first Wing. Its a 2010 so I like it better. I would like to see how it looks from the rear. I do like it but I like my American made one better.

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
And we waited 2 years for this?? Disappointed that there are not more improvements. Things like an additional 6th gear and better suspension for the front end. Seems like only change to back end is the saddlebags. I guess I won't be trading my 2009 for a while.

·
Premium Member
17,147 Posts
I'll stick with my 93, it has much better styling, in my opinion anyway.
From the Northwest Corner
Ron

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll stick with my 93, it has much better styling, in my opinion anyway.
From the Northwest Corner
Ron
I'm with you Ron, my baby is too pretty to give up yet.
Besides I'm not finished with the LED's yet.
When I get it finished in spring I'll have to post a picture.:cool:

·
Super Moderator
11,798 Posts
And we waited 2 years for this?? Disappointed that there are not more improvements. Things like an additional 6th gear and better suspension for the front end. Seems like only change to back end is the saddlebags. I guess I won't be trading my 2009 for a while.

My thoughts exactly!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Think I will stay with my 08, don't care for the taillight on the new bike, no change as to trans issues or front steering yoke and if you look closely at the Honda website video it shows the red bike with round lights in the now rectangular openings for the fog lights,me thinks Honda really blew this one and now the plus side the dealers will have to come down on the carryover 2010 models, as to the i pod on the new bike I already have my J&M in the trunk with the UBS cable in the front left pocket so I can change out the SD cards without dealing with a full trunk. The reception of this new model is really negative over at the GL1800Riders website and I agree it is not a great upgrade to each his own however ,If I get bored with the wing will just ride my Vulcan LTD

·
Premium Member
1,922 Posts
The rear saddle bags look like a Victory to me. That tri angle like end to it. I am like the poster above I dont care for the rear end, lots of lights good but weird. They have got away from the reflective parts behind the lights as well. Its not like I could get a 2012 but I rather like my little lady.

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here is the "youtube" version.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Glad I got the 2010, I don't like the way the rear looks.

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
I don't dislike it but I am glad I have my 2010!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts