Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to keep it interesting. I hope you can see it south of the border :)

·
Registered
9,540 Posts
Thanks thats the way I like to wake in the morning.

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Which camera did you use? A GoPro or ?? Where and how was it mounted?
Hi Biker Joe, it is a Drift HD. This is how I mounted it on my helmet. I'm on my way to work so I can't show you till tonight how I have it on my bike.

Helmet Motorcycle helmet Personal protective equipment Automotive design Headgear

Photography

·
Premium Member
6,716 Posts
Great video.......thanks for sharing!

Is that a newer windshield on your wing, or did you install the vent?

Mark

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great video.......thanks for sharing!

Is that a newer windshield on your wing, or did you install the vent?

Mark
Thanks for the coment :), the windshield is a F4 I picked up at Americade a couple of years ago. I like it if you are wondering.

·
Premium Member
6,716 Posts
Thanks for the coment :), the windshield is a F4 I picked up at Americade a couple of years ago. I like it if you are wondering.
Very cool...I like the F4 as well....That will probably my replacement shield when mine is worn out.

Mark

·
Super Moderator
9,999 Posts
I'm liking these video a lot. I must say though I like the "higher" shots from the helmet than the lower shots mounted on the bike. Don't know why, maybe the higher mounted shots are more representative of what you actually see when riding. Both are great, just my preference...

Anyone else have a preference??

·
Premium Member
24,119 Posts
There are those blasted rain drops again. Helmet Mount vs. Bike Mount ? My preference is the Helmet Mount as it puts the viewer in the cockpit. However, the Bike Mount does give a better feel of the road. Mixing it up works the best.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.