Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a lower left brake light out and there is nothing in the owners manual on how to change out the burnt bulb, so could someone please give me some help on this.

thanks

·
Premium Member
24,122 Posts
Pretty straight forward. Open the saddle bag and there are three acorn nuts holding the light assembly in place. Remove the three nuts and voila !

·
Premium Member
24,122 Posts
I would like to know how to post because I have a 98 SE and would like to replace the rear trunk turn signal lights with LED's but can not find ones with the offset pins, HELP?
Well, Walt. We don't specifically have a " Tech Board " for technically only questions on specific Wing models. That is something that I would like to see here . I suggest. in the mean time, that you post your question on the " General Discussion Forum " as you did here, only start your own " [ New Thread ] " with your question. We have a boat load of 1500 riders here.

·
Premium Member
6,717 Posts
Crisco,

Did you put in a dual filament bulb or single filament? They both will fit in the same slot.

Mark

·
Premium Member
16,740 Posts
Have you had any work done on the bike lately. It could be that a wire got broken.
If you have one of those Ice pick looking tester. You can ground the lead and have some body apply the brakes and see if you get the tester to light. If not the power carrying wire is open. If it lights then the ground wire is open. Not familiar with the 1800
so I can't be of much help on where to look for the problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.