Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a 2012 Goldwing with a little over 21,000 mi, seems like I have a noise that is getting worse, sounds like a ruff bearing does it more when you let off the gas and sometimes I can hear it at running speed. Any Idea's? Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Have a 2012 Goldwing with a little over 21,000 mi, seems like I have a noise that is getting worse, sounds like a ruff bearing does it more when you let off the gas and sometimes I can hear it at running speed. Any Idea's? Thanks in advance.
Just my opinion I would be willing to bet its the tires. Check your pressure. May not be, but I had a roaring sound that was the tires.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Noise

Just my opinion I would be willing to bet its the tires. Check your pressure. May not be, but I had a roaring sound that was the tires.
Thanks for the reply, but not the tires this noise is coming more from the lower engine compartment for sure. Guess when and if it gets worse I will find it.

·
Super Moderator
15,161 Posts
seeing that you have a new wing take it back to the dealer and let them check it out

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
seeing that you have a new wing take it back to the dealer and let them check it out
You are right I can take it back to the dealer thank goodness, but I was wanting some ideas before I do that it's 70 miles to my dealer so I only want to make one trip if I can had a VTX it took them 3 times to get it fixed. Thanks for the reply.

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
I have to agree with 'buzzard on this, get it back to the dealer. In the event that it is something engine/internal, it's best to nip it in the bud now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts