Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 1999 goldwing when i go to put it in (N) the green light will not come on and will not start..just bought the bike 1 weeek ago and was doing fine till today...please help me out ..going to bike week in Fl thursday

thanks
mike

·
Super Moderator
9,994 Posts
Some things to check and some questions. First, does the bike actually go into neutral? Second, did you make any adjustment to the clutch lever or add new grips to the bike? Sometimes if you do the lever when you pull it does not make contact with the switch and bike does not sense it's in neutral.

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1999 goldwing won't start

Some things to check and some questions. First, does the bike actually go into neutral? Second, did you make any adjustment to the clutch lever or add new grips to the bike? Sometimes if you do the lever when you pull it does not make contact with the switch and bike does not sense it's in neutral.
no i have not done anything to the bike, got off the bike 2 days ago turned the key off then went out today and won't start.yes it goes into neutral the bike will move back and forth. no adjustment to the bike at all....checked fuses

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.