Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I've spoken with one of the moderators - Budoka - and got permission to post this here so I hope its OK.:)

I'm a Valkyrie rider and ex - GL1800 rider.

Recently a few mates got together to produce a non-profit free on line magazine celebrating all big capacity bikes (its called 'Big Bike Mad' - appropriately).

Of course we want to feature the Goldwing (we've already done a review of the GL1500 based Valkyrie) also share info and get some publicity for your site. A two way exchange of information would seem to be in mutual interest.

We already have this arrangement with the VRCC (Valk site) and we display their logo with their permission and advertise them for free.

Check it out here. ://www.bigbikemad.com/honda-valkyrie-f6c.html

Although I'm an experienced GL rider I'm sure you people have far more knowledge than me so I'd like to appeal to your generosity and ask for some 'Wing pics (and an other material besides if you like) to accompany a review of the Wing and also a link to promote the GWOC. We can credit all material (although no locations will be published). We really want to get the facts right too, and again your knowledge must be greater than ours.

If anyone wants to submit a review, tour notes, Favorited farkle or mod etc then there's even a prize for the best one!:D

Happy to answer all questions by PM here or you can contact me via the contact system on Bigbikemad.

Please help us spread the word of just what a great bike the Goldwing is and what a great owners club you have in both the UK and the US.

Kindest regards.

Ride safe

Dave (AKA Hedgehog)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Goldwing Pics needed!

Many Thanks!:D

All we need are a couple of nice pics of Goldwings - no locations will be divulged although credit for the pic will be given if the owners want.

We will also credit the Forum ( If someone would like to send us a logo then we can put in a back link to your site to get you some more publicity).

We'd just like to share with everyone what a great bike the Goldwing is - hence we will be doing a full-length review. IT would be a goodd companion to the one we already have on the Valkjyrie.. here's a look at it so you can see what we have in mind...

http://www.bigbikemad.com/honda-valkyrie-f6c.html

One thing we'd particularly like to get over in the review is how agile the Goldwing is...yet people seem unwilling to believe this ... I was amazed when I first rode one. So if anyone has any comments on that issue (or pics) that would be fabulous.

Pics or messages can be sent to the following e -mail: dave (at) bigbikemad (dot) com.

Again Thanks:)

Dave (AKA hedgehog).

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bigbikemad Thanks

Many Thanks mark!

That's great.

Now all I need is for a kind person to either lend me a Wing or supply some video!

I can wrirte the review based on my own experiences, but its now a couple of years since someone ran over my Black 08...:mad:.

And We've just bought a Go Pro camera for the site, so are planning on video to accompany every review.

Any offers?! (If bike it will either need to be in southern UK or able to swim the Atlantic!):eek:. If video then a You Tube link or photobucket would be fine.

Cheers!!:D:D

Dave.

·
Premium Member
24,517 Posts
Glad you're getting positive results Dave. I'm sure we can assist each other along the way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts