Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone:

I'm looking for some feedback and information on the Nolan N43 Trilogy helmet or otherwise known as the 6 in 1 helmet. I like an open face helmet but a full face would be better when I'm cruising the four laners. I would also appreciate some information on microphones and headset speakers for the inside of the helmet.

There is so much out there, and I don't want to waste my money buying junk. Any information is very much appreciated.

Thanks - Eagle

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Go to the J&M site, they have headests made for that helmet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought a pair last week, and had JM 279's installed. Only put about 100 miles on them, but very satisfied. My wife uses the face shield with chin bar, and have not had any wind noise. ( stock windshield, Baker wings). I do notice a slight alt. whine at higher rpm with radio off. I had JM 584's in old helmets, but shop where I bought the helmets recomended the 279's, as they noticed an improved quality of sound in this helmet over the 584. We are taking a trip from MN, to NY next week, so I will have a more valid opinion then.
This is my first post here, but send me a pm with your phone number, and I would be happy to talk further. ( I talk better than I can type:D )

·
Registered
73 Posts
nolan n43

eagle the wife and I both wear the nolan n43 we have the J&M 279 in them and like them both. We have had them since last fall have not had any problem at all. I think you would like them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts