Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having a hard time finding a half helmet with a drop-down sun visor that will accept a J&M communications system for my 2006 Wing. I was looking at the HJC IS-Cruiser and called Sierra Electronics but the guy there did not recommend it due to the lower ear piece on the helmet. I am now looking at the Bell Pit Boss or Scorpion EXO-C110. Does anyone have any experience with any of these helmets with communications systems. I was really set on the HJC but now I don't know. Thanks for any help in advance.

Jeff in South Dakota

·
Premium Member
3,730 Posts
Jeff, maybe you could flip the coin the other way. Instead of J&M, have you considered Edsets.com? They make speaker/microphone kits with Goldwing connectors specifically for half helmets. Look at their website first. If you're interested, call them before ordering and hope for some straight answers.

·
Administrator
25,987 Posts
Ditto on the Edsets for a half lid

·
Registered
137 Posts
We have matching HJC helmets with built in speakers and microphones. We had our first ride with them last week and found them to work great. If I had model numbers I would post them but I don't I'll take pictures and post them if it would help, just let me know.
Bill

·
Registered
1 Posts
Jeff, maybe you could flip the coin the other way. Instead of J&M, have you considered Edsets.com? They make speaker/microphone kits with Goldwing connectors specifically for half helmets. Look at their website first. If you're interested, call them before ordering and hope for some straight answers.
I have to agree. Edsets does sell Headserts for half lid. I really like mine with the Thunderclap speakers and I love the 3 year warranty. If you haven't purchased yet EdSets is also running a 15% off Christmas Special on Headsets and their Bluetooth Cell Phone Integration system.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts