Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's almost that time again, the Hells Canyon Motorcycle Rally held in Baker City. This will be our 4th year if attending this rally, it's a lot of fun and the riding in Northeast Oregon is awesome. Teresa and I had to get a hotel in Union, Oregon due to everything else was booked up for miles around Baker City. We will be staying at the Old Union Hotel, built in the early 1900's and it is in the process of being restored.

·
Super Moderator
14,103 Posts
a nice warm up to Cody, Cody, Cody!

·
Registered
94 Posts

·
Premium Member
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am looking at this ride also:
http://pendletonbikeweek.com/

Pendleton Oregon
Bike Week is July 22nd – 26th

Is this their first year for this event, looks like it might be well worth going. Looks like it the last weekend in July, that give me a week to recover from the Hells Canyon rally. It is held the 2nd weekend in July.

·
Premium Member
8,511 Posts
If the Hell's Canyon Rally was a week earlier I'd be game, since I'll be out West at that time. Looks like a great area to ride. Hope you kids have a lot of fun, and of course look forward to your ride report!

·
Premium Member
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tatanka, if you've never rode in the Northeastern part of Oregon your missing a lot of great roads that just seem to have been made for motorcycles. A person could spend a week in that area just riding and never ride the same road twice. Northeast Oregon has 3 mountain ranges that all converge in that area, Elkhorn Mts, Blue Mts and the Wallowa Mts. all of these have great roads for riding.

·
Registered
9,639 Posts
My buddy and I road that area on our 2012 trip and the roads were just unbelievable.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts