Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Hello everyone,

As a current owner of a 2009 C90T Black/Orange and rode a 7000km run last summer, it was very clear after that why they called that bike a cruiser and not a touring bike lol

I have just purchased the Blue Airbag 2012 and havent even sat on it yet. I should be able to pick it up in a couple weeks.

Cant wait to get down to business and put some miles on it this summer already planning a 14,000km run out east.

If you are ever in my area call me or txt me to go for a ride

Mike Cole

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
hello mike, welcome to GWOF and congrats on the purchase of your new wing. be sure to post some pic's when you get it and i sent you a pm

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Hello Mike and welcome to the forum from Pa. Congrats on your new Wing.

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
i wonder how far mike is from the red baron

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Welcome Mike. To answer detdr's question, I'm an hour and a half north of you up Hwy 2. enjoy the site, and congrats on the Wing

·
Premium Member
11,279 Posts
Welcome Mike to GWOF from Down Under. I would like to extend the same invitation to show you around here........ Come on be the first brave one. Eric

·
Super Moderator
9,994 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa and congrats on your new Wing. Enjoy the forum and ride safe..

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Welcome to the site Mike.....

·
Administrator
29,001 Posts
Welcome Mike from another Pa. guy.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mike. I'm pretty new here myself, but found it's a great site. Lots of good folks and knowledge here.

Cheers,
Kerry

PS - I'm on the other side of Edm from you - Ft Sask.

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
you guys in alberta ahve got your ouwn little riding club now. kerry what city are you in

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
you guys in alberta ahve got your ouwn little riding club now. kerry what city are you in
I'm in Fort Saskatchewan, about an hour east of Mike. Come spring we'll have to try a little get together of Alberta GWOF members.

·
Premium Member
11,279 Posts
Thanks everyone

I go and finalize the options, or as I call it the "Wing Wish List" then just have to wait for them to be installed and then I can pick it up. Will have pics to post for sure before and after shots.
Eric, when I get down to Australia you better believe I ll be looking you up for a ride.

Mike
I will look forward to that day. And I kid you not. Eric

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Kerry and Mike are on opposite sides of Edmonton proper, Kerry on the east side and Mike on the west. WC, if you are in Stony, take 16 east to the Villenueve turn off (44) and then cut over to #2 on 37 east to by-pass the big smoke. Otherwise just head into Edmonton on 16 and take St Albert Trail north and you're on hwy 2. There's a few other area members in the vicinity, but I haven't heard from several of them in a year or so. Bear and Lady Bear are still around though. I occasionally meet up with the GWRRA Edmonton B gatherings, but schedules with other activities sometimes make it tough.

·
Registered
60 Posts
welcome

Yep still around quiet winter, if you can call this winter compared to last year!!!!!! Damn now I have gone and jinxed it lol.
Welcome to the site. A great bunch of riders with some very good advice.
Yes there are a lot of us Great White Northeners appearing, maybe we should arrange a get together, any ideas?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.