Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Chattanooga Tennessee..... I have a 2012 Goldwing... In the past have had a 2006 and (2) 2008 models. Also had a 2011 Harley Electra Glide Classic. Traded it for the new Goldwing. Just got the 2012 model 4 days ago. Retired police officer and work part time at WDEF TV in Chattanooga as a Master control Operator. Married and we both love to ride...
Hope to meet other Goldwing riders in Chattanooga area.
My Name is Sam my wife is Jody...

·
Premium Member
7,116 Posts
Hello from Chattanooga Tennessee..... I have a 2012 Goldwing... In the past have had a 2006 and (2) 2008 models. Also had a 2011 Harley Electra Glide Classic. Traded it for the new Goldwing. Just got the 2012 model 4 days ago. Retired police officer and work part time at WDEF TV in Chattanooga as a Master control Operator. Married and we both love to ride...
Hope to meet other Goldwing riders in Chattanooga area.
My Name is Sam my wife is Jody...
Welcome to the GWOF Sam...I'm just south in Fort Payne. So tell us your opinion on the Electra Glide and Wing....:)

·
Premium Member
572 Posts
Welcome to the forum...

·
Premium Member
24,510 Posts
Welcome along Sam. One of our members (Mfox) is moving your way any day now. Who knows, you could end up as neighbours.:D

·
Registered
6,712 Posts
Welcome to the forum Sam. Enjoy your new ride.

·
Premium Member
7,116 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF Sam...I'm just south in Fort Payne. So tell us your opinion on the Electra Glide and Wing....

Hey EFINREF: Best I can tell you is the Harley is a nice motorcycle, "BUT" I would not own another one as I guess I'm just spoiled after owning 4 Goldwings. As I get older I find I'm not into the loud muffler or the sound of the Harley. But if you want comfort - you gotta go with the Goldwing it beats the Harley hands down.
Thats what I thought....just wanted to hear it again;)

·
Super Moderator
10,063 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state.. Ride safe and enjoy..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.