Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Bill Goodwin. Just bought a 1500 wing a week ago and am loving it, so much different than my 1100. I ride about 20.000 to 22.000 miles a year, most is to and from work (97.4) round trip. I am a member of Southern Crusiers Riding Club and Patroit Guard.

·
Super Moderator
9,997 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. We have a Reading not too far from me here in Pa. Congrats on your new 2u wing. Ride safe and enjoy the GWOF..

·
Super Moderator
15,161 Posts
hello bill, welcome to GWOF. what year, what color, and where are the pic's :)

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF....from Alabama

·
Super Moderator
12,271 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about your town. :(

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
welcome to GWOF from Maryland

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
Welcome to the Forum,A 1500 is indeed a fine Machine. Love my 93

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Welcome aboard Bill!

·
Premium Member
11,280 Posts
G'day Bill from Down Under and welcome to GWOF. That 1100 must have done some big mile's. Eric

·
Super Moderator
7,608 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Congrats on the new 2 U Wing.
Great group of people here.

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome Bill from Pa. Enjoy the forum.

·
Premium Member
24,120 Posts
Good morning Bill in Kansas . We had a member here who moved to Lawrence, KS for a year and then returned to Texas. I to am a member of the Southern Cruisers here in Manassas, VA. Nice eclectic group when I can find the moments to ride with them. I would like to be a Patriot Guard Rider but I'm still in the throws of the work world and most of these events take place during the work week. Semper Fi from Virginia.

·
Administrator
29,004 Posts
Greetings Kansas from Pa.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Hey Bill, Welcome from Blue Springs MO. Moved from the GL15 to the 1800 this summer, still miss my 15. I participated in the Kansas Ride Red event a couple months ago, had the opportunity to tour your striken town as part of the ride. So much damage, but the spirit of those that remain is nothing short of amazing.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.