Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes there is a Nashville North Carolina. I just sold my Road King and I'm looking for a good used Goldwing. I'm looking on Craig's list but there are not many to be found. Is there any advise of what I should look for and if there are any specific questions I should ask.

My wife and I are looking forward to riding. We have friends with Goldwing's and they tell us how much better the ride will be over the Road King.

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Hi nvlong4n1, welcome from St Pauls. They are correct, I'm a recent convert to the wing. Still have my Heritage, but the ride is nothing like the wing. I'm sure you'll love it once you get one. :)

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Roadkings are a fantastic bike, but different in purpose and ride next to a Wing. Wings are plush like an Ultra, but with a bit of Ferrari thrown in. You could say they are the Bentley Flying Spur of touring bikes:D Enjoy one when ya find it.

·
Premium Member
1,316 Posts
Hey from Winston Salem.

Just went thru the same process and wasn't smart enough to find this place before I bought one. So I did it the hard way.

I used: http://www.searchtempest.com/

You can look at all the craigslist within a radius you pick to look at whatever. beats zooming in and out of different cities. It also gives you surrounding areas if there aren't many to choose from.

I found mine in Erwin, TN. Gotta tell ya I wouldn't have looked there.
Seemed impossible for me to find a good wing in a medium to large town. Had to look down squirrel tracks to find deals and they aren't concentrated in one area.

good luck, hope this helps.

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
using craiglook all you need to do is type in what you are looking for and if you leave the "where " blank it will search the whole u.s.a

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.