Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy, All. the new guy here. I currently reside in Aurora, Co. My current ride is an '04 Yamaha Road Star. Beautiful bike, love the cruiser style. Hard to look tough (tongue in cheek) on a Wing. But my wife isn't real comfortable on long rides...can't say that I blame her. Looking at a Wing for marital bliss. Look forward to studying and reading and learning...and buying

·
Premium Member
572 Posts
Welcome to the forum......

You know the old saying "If mama ain't happy......nobody's happy !"

My wife loves our wing. She hardly lets me take it out of the driveway without her on it....lol.

She came up to me about an hour ago and told me we need to take a long ride tomorrow to North Alabama to our son's house. We will be leaving early (she is already packing the wing....LOL).

·
Super Moderator
7,617 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
You'll be very pleased with a Wing and so will the Mrs.
There's a lot of nice ones out there 1500s and 1800s.

·
Registered
6,712 Posts
Welcome to the forum. My wife talked me into mine and I'm glad she did.

·
Registered
362 Posts
First of all, welcome to the forum!

You'll be hard pressed to find any other bike that's more comfortable then a Wing. As a matter of fact, I don't think that I've ever seen a post on any forum or read a magazine article that made mention of a more comfortable ride then Goldwing!

·
Super Moderator
15,178 Posts
hello twitch, welcome to GWOF and good luck with your search for a wing

·
Super Moderator
10,063 Posts
Welcome from the Keystone state. Hope you get the information you are looking for...

·
Administrator
29,085 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from PA.

Don't worry about looking tough, just worry about putting thousands of miles under the tires with your little lady.:D

·
Super Moderator
12,308 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
24,510 Posts
Welcome Twitch. Gotta just luv them wives that decide on Wings for us!:D

·
Premium Member
7,936 Posts
Hi twitch and welcome to the GWOF!

I'd rather BE tough than look tough! A Wing's smooth power speaks for itself!:cool:

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
I had a 1600 Road Star wife liked it but we did have a Mustang seat on it and passenger peg extenders. I sold it and got a voyager never liked the bike much so I traded it off For a 2003 wing wife loved that bike so we got another in 2011 a new 2010 then the wife had it Triked and is now learning to drive it , so I'll get my turn sleeping in the back seat and telling her how to drive LOL.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.