Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my 2012 for about 6 weeks now 4000+ miles, what a great machine; been riding vearous others since selling my 1976 GW back in 1980. Just starting to look at things to add this winter

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF.
Where are you located.
The folks on here like to see pictures of members bikes.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF!!

When you have time, see if you can post some photos of the incredible machine of yours. I love the 2012 models! :)

·
Premium Member
3,596 Posts
Off to a great start. Congrats and welcome to the forum.

Lots of ways on these things to spend every dime your going to have for the rest of your life. Are you going to be riding two up enough to consider the passenger? All day rides? Some one night get-aways or longer trips? Will you ride in cold, cold, cold weather? Wet weather?

Have you set a date for the trip to Texas?

·
Super Moderator
7,602 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Congrats on the new Wing.

·
Super Moderator
12,268 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
15,159 Posts
hello jjmjrvt, welcome to GWOF

·
Registered
473 Posts
Welcome from another 2012 owner. Pictures please! what color do you have?

·
Premium Member
3,596 Posts
My wife was 100% behind the purchase as she is my passenger 90% of the time, we have made 3 overnight trips so far and just picked up some cold weather gear. We actually plan on riding to Texas as we lived in Far North Dallas for 16 years, just moved back to VT 3 years ago or son is still in Dallas. I have a lot of folks I rode with in TX and probably will make the trip in the spring.
This forum has several members in the DFW area that will be interested when you come down. Stay in touch. We're always ready to ride with other members.

·
Premium Member
6,711 Posts
Hello & welcome from VA.

mark

·
Premium Member
24,648 Posts
Welcome jj, me likey that bike!:D
I know, "thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's Wing!":eek:

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa.

·
Super Moderator
9,993 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa and congrats on your new Wing.

·
Premium Member
8,001 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Minnesota! This place is CRAWLIN' with Texans, so plenty of Wing friends to welcome you back next spring!:D:cool:

·
Premium Member
3,596 Posts
When I asked about a trip to Texas, it was blind sarcassim. Now I'm going to have a good reason to go a couple hundred miles out and ride back with somebody. Pam's honey-do list will have to wait.

Having a wife that is a happy co-rider is a blessing.......well, for most of us. Keeping her comfortable and happy will take several of those dimes I mentioned.

What options and accessories do you already have? What else are you considering? This forum has a wealth of experience and knowledge on everything you can think of. And opinions. OHHHH, we've got opinions.

·
Premium Member
11,279 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Down Under. Year round riding here come and find out. Eric

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.