Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all.

I am a new rider. Been riding for about 6 weeks now and I'm loving it. I have a 96 Interstate with only 6,000 miles on it. I hear these goldwings, with regular maintenance, will last forever. I just joined the forum and just wanted to say hi. :)

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Well, Howdy right back atcha from Central Texas. Enjoy the bike, the forum and ride safe.:) Isaac

·
Administrator
28,997 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF. Enjoy the site and your new ride.

·
Super Moderator
12,268 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Welcome from Ontario Canada Dayta. You heard right. With routine maintenance, these motors are basically bulletproof.
Ride safe,
Strat

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
A big welcome from Cayce SC ! For a short time rider you sure picked a ride that you will not out grow ! Most of us tend to start small then spend ,spend , and spend more untill we have our Wing or other bagger. Verry expesive all around , bottom line welcome and you did well !

·
Super Moderator
15,159 Posts
hello dayta, welcome to GWOF

·
Super Moderator
9,993 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Many Wings have gone well over 200,000 miles with regular maint. Ride safe and enjoy. Yours is just getting broken in...

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

·
Super Moderator
7,602 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
With regular maintenance Goldwings can go for 300,000 miles and beyond.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings people...Just got my first Wing...traded in my R1200RT for a slightly used 2002
1800 with 117,500 miles on her but she sure runs good so I will continue to take good care of her like the last owner did and I feel sure she won't let me down

·
Premium Member
8,001 Posts
Howdy-Doo! Welcome to the GWOF! Let's see a photo of that fine machine!

·
Premium Member
24,646 Posts
Welcome to the site. Wings are definitely a long life machine.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts