Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone. I'm new to this forum but not new to motorcycling. I've ridden two wheeled convyences since I was 14 which started with my dad's Whizzer motorbike. It was a WWII conversion kit on a big ol' Columbia bicycle. I will get around to reassembling it one day. I ride a GL1500SE which I'm trying to sell so I can step up to a GL1800. I will start reading the comments and maybe I will be encouraged to do so or not. Wishing you all well, keep the rubber side down. Larry.

·
Banned
2,948 Posts

Lawrence.... welcome to the forum from the left side of the mountains. I am glad to see you sign up. This is a nice forum with a bunch of great people. Knowing you, I know you will have a pleasant experience here.

Good luck on finding that special 1800.

Note: If you edit your profile, your location will show up in the left column, under your name.

Larry

·
Super Moderator
10,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum from PA. Where do you call home??

·
Administrator
29,009 Posts
Welcome from the Keystone State

·
Super Moderator
15,162 Posts
hello larry, welcome to GWOF

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum Larry.

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
The 1500 is a better ride for taller people, the 1800 is more of a touring sport bike at least these have been my observations.

I have a 1500 and it fits me very well but then again I have not ridden an 1800, I was told that if I did I would want one so I have avoided getting hooked on wanting an 1800.

I only have about 33,000 mils on my 1500 and need to get some miles and years out of it before upgrading to an 1800 but I'm sure it will happen......someday:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
24,638 Posts
Welcome. I'm on my 3rd Wing; had a 1200, then 1500 and while I loved them all, the 1800 has me spoiled rotten.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.