Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello! I am new to the Goldwing world as of Day before yesterday.. My brother-in-law has been coaxing me away from my Adventure Touring and DS motorcycles to find something my wife (as well as myself) would be more comfortable on when on long trips.

I found an 06 with just over 7500 miles that was in showroom (if not cleaner) condition. Had never been driven in the rain and had its own garage inside a garage.. The bike has an airbag, comfort/nav package, driving lights, Goldwing GL Round Exhaust tips, carpet kit, the big manuals, and I can honestly say its as clean as they come.. Luckily he drove it once a month to keep things lubricated and got the engine up to running temperature.. Hopefully this will be a bike my wife and I can ride and enjoy for many years..

I also own a Vstrom DL1000 that has been my long distance road bike since 07' and a fully loaded Kawasaki KLR that I use to commute to work (65 miles round trip).

I have already had some welcomes to this site and look forward to what looks to be a wealth of knowledge from the existing members here..

My bikes:

·
Premium Member
5,432 Posts
Well hello and welcome to GWOF from Maryland , nice set of bikes there

·
Administrator
29,020 Posts
Greetings & welcome to the GWOF from PA. Nice collection of rides, enjoy the site.

·
Premium Member
16,737 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF. nice bikes. I think I aleady posted on you rear back rest issue.
Anyway welcome to the forum, great place to hang out.

·
Premium Member
7,508 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the GWOF. I have a daughter in Layton. Last name Huether.

·
Premium Member
7,982 Posts
Hi Snownut and welcome to the GWOF. Very nice collection of bikes; especially like your nu2u Wing.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hello Snownut,
My husband and I just got our 95 trike in February. Got some fixing done on it and are enjoying it tremendously. Hope you and your wife have many amazing rides together!! You will really like this forum for the knowledge, experience and friendship that is offered!!
Ride with the angels surrounding you.
God bless,
Angelmammaw

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
Nice looking stable of bikes......Welcome to the GWOF

·
Super Moderator
10,004 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state. Ride safe and enjoy the forum..

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. I like the color of your Wing, but then I'm somewhat biased.

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
Good looking group of wheels. Welcome to the Forum from prematurely hotter'n hell Texas.

·
Super Moderator
7,611 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
beautiful Wing, love the color.

·
Banned
61 Posts
I graduated from Logan High in 85'.. Have spent many days at 3rd dam fishing when I was young.. I don't know when you were in Logan last but it has gotten quite congested.. If I'm just headed through to my cabin I will take 10th West to bypass busy main street.. The temps should be great for you in two weeks!
I yearn for the days when the furthest thing north in Logan was when the Chevrolet dealership was at 14th north just past shopko and the mall was new. When Hyrum dam was clean water lol. I went to Mountain Crest.

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Nice rides, enjoy.

·
Premium Member
11,282 Posts
Hold on a minute, I have not said my welcome yet. Welcome to GWOF from Down Under. Eric:D

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Welcome Snownut. I'm a bit of a white stuff freak meself, goes with the territiry I reckon. Nice colour!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.