Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I pilot an 1,800 bought in Reno and driven back to St. Louis in 09. Best trip I've ever taken as it was new to me then and an arduous trip back....which I'd give anything to have that "brand new" feeling back again.
Let me see,...I'm 51, father of 2, Private Detective/Software owner and all around easy going guy. I love to fish, boat and bike as my hobbies. I'm a 32 degree and Vet. USCG.

I'm looking for some riding companions/club around the local St. Louis area if available. I'd like to ride with a club throughout the Midwest this year. Any ideas?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/6869928809

My first post.
Greg K.
618-410-3943

·
Super Moderator
7,608 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Glad to have you as a member here.

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. I'm sure people in your area will contact you.

·
Premium Member
11,279 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Down Under. Make contact in August and we can catch up. Eric

·
Administrator
29,001 Posts
Well Greg welcome to the GWOF it's a great place to hang out.

Nice looking bike, enjoy & ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
15,160 Posts
helloo klaxon, welcome to GWOF

·
Super Moderator
9,994 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state. Ride safe and enjoy the forum...

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Welcome to GWOF....Thats a heck of a first trip. Ride Safe Greg

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
Hello everyone. I pilot an 1,800 bought in Reno and driven back to St. Louis in 09. Best trip I've ever taken as it was new to me then and an arduous trip back....which I'd give anything to have that "brand new" feeling back again.
Let me see,...I'm 51, father of 2, Private Detective/Software owner and all around easy going guy. I love to fish, boat and bike as my hobbies. I'm a 32 degree and Vet. USCG.

I'm looking for some riding companions/club around the local St. Louis area if available. I'd like to ride with a club throughout the Midwest this year. Any ideas?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/6869928809

My first post.
Greg K.
618-410-3943
Welcome to the forum ! I have never thought of myself as a pilot , but i will now ! We have something in common other than a wing , but i have done some P.I. work before , mostly for friends and a few people needing evidence of infidelity , which isn't difficult to find as you know ! I think you will enjoy the characters here we are opinionated and even classy at times , some of the members actually know what they are talking about if they give you advice and we have one in particular that we all love and adore , he resides down - under and plays with trains , but we would not be the happy group we are without him !

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
well hello and welcome to GWOF from Maryland

·
Premium Member
7,999 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF, Klaxon!

I remember passing through your town many years ago. When I asked this fellow for directions, he said, "What do I look like, Christopher Columbo?!" (Family Vacation) Still trying to figure out what he meant!

Tatanka

·
Registered
183 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Nor-Cal. I have only been here a couple of weeks, and have found some very knowledgeable ppl. Hope ya enjoy

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
And another welcome from Texas. Private detective huh......I didn't do it.....I saw nothing.....:D

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Welcome from Central Washington and another 32nd. Ride safe and enjoy.

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Welcome to the site. There's a couple groups that are worth considering, a good many of us here are GWRRA members.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.