Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2007 wing with GPS. The bike had all of 1880 miles on it. I am moving up from a Suzuki M109R. This bike is incredible compared to my old Suzuki. It is an all around better bike in every way even acceleration and speed. I have already bought a backrest, and it is looking like there is more stuff to buy for these bikes than I have ever seen :). Just wanted to say hello. I am 38 years old and have been riding since I was 17. This thing is a Cadillac :).

·
Premium Member
11,001 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Down Under. You have see the light at a younger age than me. So enjoy it and post some photos. Eric

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to GWOF from Down Under. You have see the light at a younger age than me. So enjoy it and post some photos. Eric
Here are some pictures. The vette is a 10 Grand Sport. I love them both :)! She is an 07 with only 1880 miles. I love this bike.

·
Premium Member
23,767 Posts
07 with 1880 miles ? Someone was just storing this bike for you. Congratulations ! It's a different kind of motorcycle, isn't it.

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
hello joe, welcome to GWOF and congrats on the urchase of your new wing

·
Super Moderator
14,411 Posts
Welcome from Mississippi. Sure is a pretty one, the car too. Although I like the early 60's Vette better. While I call my Wing my station wagon it runs more like a sports car then people think. Enjoy it.

·
Super Moderator
11,785 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Good looking machines.

·
Super Moderator
9,845 Posts
Boy, two great rides side by side. Tough decision which one to ride today.... Welcome to the forum from Pa and ride safe... Where is home for you??

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome to the site Joe. Nice of the p/o to hold that bike for ya!

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Texas. Where abouts in New Mexico are you located?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the compliments and welcome message. I am living in Rio Rancho just outside Albuquerque. I am loving the wing. I have yet to really get a whole lot of seat time. Only a couple 100 miles so far. I now have a really tough choice when I go to the garage. Sad to think that the vette might sit for a bit unless it rains :).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts