Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been riding for many years,several different bikes over the years,last bike 2002 wing,rode for about 10 years,just bought a new 2018,here we go again,moma got the fever,got to set everything up now,figure out what I want to put on,will be asking a lot of questions,so get ready,used to be a member years ago,excited to be back,time for bed now,be at work at 5,will be back,safe riding:)

·
Super Moderator
11,335 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,042 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from AZ.

When you get a chance, maybe post a pic of that new ride.....We like pics.

:D

·
Registered
6,396 Posts
Welcome back redrider18 and welcome to the forum.The third generation 1800 is indeed a different animal and we have some members that have quite a bit of experience on them, so feel free to ask any questions you may have.

·
Super Moderator
9,586 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from NE Pa.

·
Super Moderator
14,126 Posts
Welcome to you from Mississippi. I hope you got the fastest color. Enjoy the ride.
2019 05 01 10 Civil War Tour Bald River Falls, TN.JPG

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Welcome from the northern tier of PA. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Welcome back, from Alberta, Canada.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanx to all and glad to be back,got to learn how to get around on this site again,please bare with me,looking to find parts for the new wing,Red,odered the utopia back rest,what I had on my last bike,seemed to work for me,looking for some highway pegs that will work,this bike is completely different from my 2002,any ideas,thanx,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts