Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Just got my 2010 GL1800 Comfort Audio Navi Pearl Yellow 3 weeks ago, man what a bike gets better with every ride. Was riding a 05 Royal Star Tour Deluxe thought that a nice bike. What a tank.

This looks like a great site, got lot of questions i am sure the answers are here

Yellowbirdpete

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Hi Yellowbird, welcome to the site from the Tar Heel state :)

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
Welcome from the Northwest Corner of Washington State.
Nice folks gather here.:)
From the Northwest corner
Ron

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello pete, welcome to GWOF

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Wecome from a very cold Alberta Pete

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state of Pa and congrats on your new yellow Wing. Where exactly is Lake Worth?? Ride safe and enjoy the site. Nice folks and good info on here.

·
Super Moderator
28,454 Posts
Greetings pete, You are correct great site with equally great people. Congrats on the new ride & welcome to the World of Wingdom.

·
Super Moderator
7,673 Posts
Welcome and greetings from Florida.
Ah, a yellow Goldwing the fastest color; Congrats and enjoy, ride safe.
There's even a diecast replica that celebrates 30 years of the Goldwing in yellow.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state of Pa and congrats on your new yellow Wing. Where exactly is Lake Worth?? Ride safe and enjoy the site. Nice folks and good info on here.
I have been meaning to ask you. Just what is a keystone and is as hard to pass as it sounds? :(

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
That is a really good question.
Love2ride:
Believe me if you ever passed a Key Stone you would remember it. OOOOOOOOOOOOuch:eek:
From the Northwest Corner
Ron

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Would that be Lake Worth TX or Lake Worth FL ? Either one is about equidistant from me here in Virginia. But here on the puter we are all together. Welcome.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Didn't have the option of yellow when I bought my '05 only blue. Love it.
Do you know if there is a blue model available? Or can you post the site address so I can enquire. Thx
Talam

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hi Just got my 2010 GL1800 Comfort Audio Navi Pearl Yellow 3 weeks ago, man what a bike gets better with every ride. Was riding a 05 Royal Star Tour Deluxe thought that a nice bike. What a tank.

This looks like a great site, got lot of questions i am sure the answers are here

Yellowbirdpete
Welcome friend!!!:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts