Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined your group have a 2012 Wing had it almost 2 months and have 9,300 mi on it. 1st one I have ever had and I am really impressed with it. Just wanted to say hello, Ride Safe.

·
Super Moderator
7,671 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Congrats on the 2012 Wing.
Great to have you as a member here.

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
G'day from Down Under and welcome to GWOF. Congratulations on your new wing. 9000mls. in 2 months, has the engine ever had a cold start yet. Eric

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Enjoy your new Wing.

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Two months and 9,300 miles! Takes me all riding season to equal that. Once you get going it's hard to stop.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello johnnie, welcome to GWOF

·
Registered
835 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Ontario Canada johnnie. Congrats on the new Wing. Please send pics...we love pics.
Strat

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Hey Johnnie, Welcome to the Forum from your neighbor next door.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome Johnnie, and I have to say that's some impressive ticks on the odo for two months!:cool: Go ahead and pick yourself an avatar for your profile if you want.:D

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania and congrats on your new Wing Enjoy the forum and ride safe...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pictures

Welcome to the forum from Ontario Canada johnnie. Congrats on the new Wing. Please send pics...we love pics.
Strat
Would love to send some pictures but I will have to figure out how. Thanks for the reply. Ride Safe.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you

thanks for all the great hello's. Hope to be on here for awhile and enjoying my wing. ride safe.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hello from God's country, I thought I was doing pretty good when I put about 15k on mine this year, compared to you I'm just getting started. oh well... What color did ya get?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hello

Hello from God's country, I thought I was doing pretty good when I put about 15k on mine this year, compared to you I'm just getting started. oh well... What color did ya get?
Just received your hello, thanks, got the black one, kind of liked the way the silver and flat black all bended in together. Have put some miles on it, 1st goldwing wow what a bike. My son who has a Harley was with me made 10 states on our tour had a great time. Hope you have a good day. Ride Safe.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok how do I get it.

Welcome Johnnie, and I have to say that's some impressive ticks on the odo for two months!:cool: Go ahead and pick yourself an avatar for your profile if you want.:D
Good Morning, received your reply and appreciate it, put some miles on for sure, me and my son who owns a harley traveled 10 states had a great time. Already had to put a rear tire on. now my question if you can help, how do I get the avatar? and how do you post pictures to your profile. Have a great day. Ride Safe.

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Good Morning, received your reply and appreciate it, put some miles on for sure, me and my son who owns a harley traveled 10 states had a great time. Already had to put a rear tire on. now my question if you can help, how do I get the avatar? and how do you post pictures to your profile. Have a great day. Ride Safe.
I got this one....
1. Click on User CP at the top
2. On the left side...click on Edit Avatar.
3. You can add an Avatar their.
Remember that a photo can't be loaded if its too large.
Good Luck

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks

I got this one....
1. Click on User CP at the top
2. On the left side...click on Edit Avatar.
3. You can add an Avatar their.
Remember that a photo can't be loaded if its too large.
Good Luck
Thanks for taking time to answer my questions. Ride safe.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts