Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Young Detdewey....Welcome to the forum from Alabama. I hope you enjoy it.

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum Dewey. Had the pleasure of meeting your uncle when he came over to Pa. Next time we get together you'll have to come with him for a ride.

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
he's riding my 1200 wing larry the color is rootbeer and his first ride was my cb 450 nighthawk and no clubs not even gwrra

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
Welcome Dewey , we've hear a lot about you already , finally glad your on

·
Registered
76 Posts
Ooh Ooh! Im no longer the New Guy from S.E. Michigan!

Heard you and Detdrbuzzard might be heading north this weekend...

I imagine you'll be going up Van Dyke (in which case you'll be about 35miles west of me) but if you run m25 im about 2 miles west of IT...

I don't know my work schedule yet but if ya get along the shore make sure you get to the Edison Parkway and then through pine grove park. VERY nice scenery along the st. clair river...

Oh and welcome!

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
we would be taking m-29 into port huron and m-25 up to port austin and around into bay city and no clubs not even gwrra

·
Registered
76 Posts
Like I said I don't have my schedule yet, but let me know when you might be hitting town on what day, and maybe I'll ride a few miles with you...

Buzzard wants to see the hack...

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Welcome Dewey to the GWOF from Pennsylvania. Whatever your Uncle the doc said about us, it's not true,..... Unless he said something good, then it's all true. Ride safe and enjoy the forum.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome detdewey, glad you got registered! Get into it right up to your elbows with an avatar and a signature, the whole ball of wax:D Em, don't forget to ride:cool:

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
Greetings MotorCity Dewey. I know I don't have to tell you this but that is one Good Uncle you have.

Make sure you learn all you can & Ride Safe.

·
Super Moderator
11,798 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
76 Posts
what day are you and buzzard coming through town? saturday we are probably going to ride up to lexington and hang out at the street festival thing they have going on...

would be cool to meet you and he somewhere along the river, the three of us ride north, and then ill peel off into town (lexington) while you continue on...

shoot me an email, Ltdave at yahoo dot com and let me know when you all might be coming by. if we can meet up cool, if not, then next time around...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Detdrbuzzard
Is Bay City as far north as you are going.
If you any idea when you may be hitting Bay City I am about 30 miles north of there and I know Stella can make the trip on her battery ( I am waiting for winter to do the conversion in case I run into trouble)
If you will be running on a tight time line no problem.
Jerry

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hey Jerry...

what conversion do you speak of?

I am waiting for winter to do the conversion
ive got the 01 REX im going to put a shorai battery in this winter. its small and light enough that i can mount it under my side cover giving me enough room under the seat and tank (no air box, running pods) for a gallon of milk, a jar of peanut butter and a loaf of bread. a meal fit for a hooligan...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Ltdave
I meant the external alternator I have read about, I think it is refered to as the poorboy conversion.
My stator is fried I believe.
Jerry

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Welcome to the board detdewey

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
you give the location jerry and we'll get closer to you, north branch? standish, sterling? qnyway all our michigan friends need to fill in there location ( i did ) not just the area

1 - 20 of 22 Posts