Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Speaking about myself. I’m a researcher and old biker. I’m married, 3 kids, 2 dogs, 3 cats, 1 chinchilla and 1 rat. I also run a tiny MC store, Ultimate Rider and I am a MC racing fanatic. :)

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Welcome aboard Old Dave...Wow, we are getting people from all over ain't we? Your gonna like these guys on the forum. Except for the wife, it sounds like you have almost as many critters as I do. Speaking of that, I gotta go feed the cows. Good to have ya....:) Isaac

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello old dave, welcome to GWOF

·
Super Moderator
9,854 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. Looks like we are attracting a number of members from the international community. Always good to get everyone's perspective on things we discuss. Enjoy the site and ride safe...

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
You live almost in the antipodes from where I live. :D
And thanx to all of you guys, for the wonderful reception.
OldDave: You are right. You live in the antipodes from me. We can share our parts of the world on this forum and all learn from each other. You have the advantage of riding to countries most of us will only see photos of. Portuguese is one of the language that my daughter knows very well. I will stay with english. Eric

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Bon Dias Dave! Spent a week in the Algarve in '86 and another week on Madiera, lovely places both. Really enjoy a nice Garfierra and love the black beer! Mmmmm, Piri-piri chicken, the sardines and the marinated duck, and who can forget the aguardente cocktail "Poncha"!:eek: Now that you've whet my appetite and got me wishing for happy hour, welcome to GWOF!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanx guys

Thanx Budoka. When I manage to get some spare time I will post some recipes. Just for fun, my grandfather on my mothers side is buried at St. John, Terra Nova (Newfoundland). He was a navy officer and he died when his ship was near St. John (50 years ago).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OldDave: You are right. You live in the antipodes from me. We can share our parts of the world on this forum and all learn from each other. You have the advantage of riding to countries most of us will only see photos of. Portuguese is one of the language that my daughter knows very well. I will stay with english. Eric
Thanx Eric. One of the advantages of living in Europe is that most of us speaks and understands 4 or 5 languages. I speak Portuguese, English, Norwegian and Spanish fluently. But I also understand French, Italian, Danish and Swedish. Europe...a lot of languages in a little space :D
But Australia is a continent!

·
Super Moderator
11,812 Posts
Hello,

Welcome to the forum, OldDave. As you have already seen, a great bunch here.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts