Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the site and to the Goldwing (03 GL1800) I came here yesterday with a question about tires and ended up a lifetime member. I think I found the answer to my tire question and possibly the answer to a few more things I was wondering about. I love the new ride, and hope to enjoy it for many years to come. It made me feel better about letting go of my very trusty Vulcan Classic. My wife and I have logged 2000 miles since I bought it August. It's one hell of a bike and I think understand the the loyalty. Anyway, hello from the land of 10,000 lakes I have been enjoying reading all the posts, okay maybe not all but most.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from North Carolina

You will find good help here and a great group of folks.
I found a good mix of people, views and experience so it provides a variety possible answers to the many questions asked here.

Congrats on the 1800, Ride safe and take pics. 10,000 lakes,whew, hope you got a digial with a memory card.

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
I am new to the site and to the Goldwing (03 GL1800) I came here yesterday with a question about tires and ended up a lifetime member. I think I found the answer to my tire question and possibly the answer to a few more things I was wondering about. I love the new ride, and hope to enjoy it for many years to come. It made me feel better about letting go of my very trusty Vulcan Classic. My wife and I have logged 2000 miles since I bought it August. It's one hell of a bike and I think understand the the loyalty. Anyway, hello from the land of 10,000 lakes I have been enjoying reading all the posts, okay maybe not all but most.
You just blew your cover. Methinks you hail from Minnesota. It's always good to hear that someone actually received technical help here. If in the future you find yourself on the " bologna threads ", fear not. Four reasons can account for that : (1). Your riding season is over; (2). Your bike is running fine; (3). You have made friends with some members here ; (4). You want to quickly increase you posting status. All are valid.

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state and congrats on your new Wing. Glad we could be of assistance. Enjoy the forum and ride safe. Nice folks and good info on here.

·
Premium Member
11,004 Posts
Welcome from Down Under.1 We never have to worry about riding season Down Under. 2 We would love to be your friend and show you the best that is here. 3 Your number of post would increase rapidly. 4 You get a different cultural experience. 5 The frequent flyers point will increase. 6 We understand you lingo and enjoy your company. 7 Think about it, one day I will get one of my northern mates down here. Eric

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Welcome from Down Under.1 We never have to worry about riding season Down Under. 2 We would love to be your friend and show you the best that is here. 3 Your number of post would increase rapidly. 4 You get a different cultural experience. 5 The frequent flyers point will increase. 6 We understand you lingo and enjoy your company. 7 Think about it, one day I will get one of my northern mates down here. Eric

The day I win the lottery is the day I will email you and get instructions. Always dreamed of visiting Australia. You are making it worse by attaching pictures. Hope you don't stop.

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
hello newtowings, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Welcome from the Tar Heel state and congrats on the new wing :)

·
Premium Member
17,147 Posts
Welcome from another fairly new guy.
N.W. Washington state.
The Northwest Corner
Ron

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome from Alberta Canada. Don't know about the 10,000 lakes, but the last time I was in the country-side near Minneapolis/St Paul I could have sworn that other than the river, it was all one continuous lake;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts