Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Trike Lady, people started calling me that in 2001 because I was doing trike conversions. I like Goldwings and I own a 1993 GL-1500 with a Voyager. I am a member of GWRRA, TRI, BTW & AMA.
I found this forum yesterday when I was searching for a place to share knowledge and any information I have with other Wing/trike owners. I saw it was a good forum and signed up too. :)

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Hey Trike lady,

New today here as well.
I agree, this forum looks good.
Have fun, ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. Looking forward to your perspective and information. Where is home for you? Ride safe and enjoy the site..

·
Super Moderator
7,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've been on this forum for one day and I enjoy it. I am pleased to see technical questions about Wings, people sharing information and me sharing info too. It is nice to read positive material about Goldwings. Thank you this will certainly be a wonderful learning and sharing experience.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hello trike Lady, from Sun City Center, Fl. I have a 2008 1800 with a Tow-Pac kit on it. We really like the kits. Welcome.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Welcome Trikelady,Have already seen your knowledge and experience will be of great help to many. Thanks for joining in. Maybe get to see you at Biketoberfest or something else in the future. 2 wheel '94SE Pearl White. Ride often and Safe.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome Trike Lady. Yes the trikes are fun, had a blast on my Lehman some years back, but had to get back on two wheels. Lots of fun and good info here too.

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
a belated welcome to GWOF trike lady

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello Trike Lady, I just stopped by in May to look around and I decided to stick around for awhile.
Reading the posts has been entertaining as well as informative.

Grandad 43

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Welcome Trike Lady, your right, this is a nice site and very friendly, I belong to several others sites as well but this one is about the friendliest. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts