Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all! Noob to the forum. Considering buying a wing. Am greatly appreciating the wealth of info on this forum. If any of you folks are planning to travel up here and have questions, please ask. I drive truck up here and as a born and raised yukoner can give you info on WHY.
safe riding D

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Seen some posts from folks that are looking a heading up your way.

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
hello ytwing, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
24,648 Posts
Howdy yt! As to our maestro's mention I'm actually almost smack dabb in the geographic center of the province, 1.5 hour north of Edmonton and live a stone's throw off Hwy 2. One good thing about this time of year for both yt and the rest of us northerners: NO MOSQUITOES:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We have two seasons up here... mosquito season and winter. Oh, and construction season.(coincides with mosquito season) Am I not right Budoka?

·
Super Moderator
12,266 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
8,001 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF ytwing!

The Yukon Territory, huh? Wow! Definitely some cool country. Say "Hi!" to Sgt. Preston and King for me, please.:)

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Alot of good people here. Good luck in your serch for a Wing.

·
Premium Member
7,508 Posts
Welcome friend from warm and balmy East Texas. Today was 70. No mosquito's and riding all winter. Summers are a bit hot though. What model of Wing you looking for?

·
Super Moderator
9,993 Posts
Welcome from Pa..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm not well versed in GW lingo and don't know much about which models have this or that. I know I would like one that has reverse. Don't really need a stereo, though the com system would be nice.
From what I understand; the Interstate is a bare bones model w/o reverse, and stereo. The next model up has all that. Is there actually a list that explains which model has what?
Merry Christmas everyone, and Happy New Year!!

·
Premium Member
7,508 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm not well versed in GW lingo and don't know much about which models have this or that. I know I would like one that has reverse. Don't really need a stereo, though the com system would be nice.
From what I understand; the Interstate is a bare bones model w/o reverse, and stereo. The next model up has all that. Is there actually a list that explains which model has what?
Merry Christmas everyone, and Happy New Year!!
Check this out. http://www.goldwingfacts.com/goldwinghistory.htm

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.