Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Well I've been fiddleing with bikes for close to 30 years now, mostly cruisers. There are some pics in my album of some of my current projects. My wife just stares and shakes her head every time a new one shows up (she knew what she was getting into). Anyway, now I have my first classic wing. A guy owed me money and couldn't pay so he offered me a bike in trade. He showed up the next day with a frame, 2 tires and 9 boxes of parts in the back of his truck. I got me a service manual and went to work, got it put together, now to get it running right. These "funny, sideways motors":D are alot different than what I am use to so I'll be picking all of your brains until I get everything just right.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Hello back from N.W. Illinois, and welcome.

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF lew, so what wing was assembled from the box of parts that you were given

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hello and welcome to GWOF lew, so what wing was assembled from the box of parts that you were given
A '77 GL1000. Thats what the sticker plate on the frame says and since everything fit together pretty well so I'll assume it is right. I have it physically assembled but there are some missing parts, mostly electrical and I suck with electrical.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome Lew. If you can't fix the electrical, you're using too small a hammer! Just kidding, good luck to ya.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Welcome from the Tar Heel state :)

·
Super Moderator
9,843 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Ride safe and enjoy the site..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts