Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to forum...thought i would introduce myself...been riding since 1972...Have owned a few hondas..cb750...350four...125twin...a kawaskaki...have had a harley sportster...and now an ultra-classic...I am looking into going back to honda, and seriously considering the GW 1500...So, I am researching the site to see what is available...Who knows, I might get converted.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
6,712 Posts
Welcome to the forum Steve.Gold Wings are great bikes, if you get one you'll wonder why it took you so long.

·
Super Moderator
10,050 Posts
Welcome to the forum from PA. Where do you call home in VA? Enjoy the forum and good luck on your quest...

·
Premium Member
5,426 Posts
Welcome from Baltimore , future home of this years super bowl champs

·
Super Moderator
15,177 Posts
hello steve, welcome to GWOF. i don't think anyone such as yourself can be converted

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome..To Two wheel Wing: I live in Blacksburg, Va,home of the Hokies.....And yes I did see a 1996 GW 1500 for sale in PA.Looks like well cared for bike....One never knows about being converted from the dark side(HD owner)...At least the thought is there!

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

·
Administrator
29,077 Posts
Greetings Steve enjoy the GWOF.

·
Super Moderator
12,292 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
24,523 Posts
Welcome aboard Steven. Like the Doc says, there's no real converts, just m/c riders of different flags:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts