Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As you can see just joined GWOF. My ride is a 2000 Pearl White GL1500 all decked out. I've been riding this for 4 years. Now its winter and the bike is in hibernation I figured I'll join a forum to keep me in touch. I am a member of the GWTA chapter "T" and ride with a good bunch of people. I am happy my wife likes to be a co-rider and goes with me a fair bit. We are just putting a ride together with a few people from the club to Americade. I went for a bike trip last summer with just my wife, Lake George as one of the destinations, but never been there during Americade.

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF badrider

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
A hearty welcome from south of the border Badrider. Maybe you can post some pics of your ride.

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello back gentlemen, I will put on a pic of my ride in the next 24 hr

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello again, I have updated a couple of things, hopefully they will show up now.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Welcome from the mid-section of the USA Badrider! Just joined GWOF myself, riding a 2000SE, enjoy!

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Cdn member Badrider. Curious as to why you chose the GWTA over the GWRRA? All rallies are a blast, no matter what group hosts them. Grab all the kicks you can baby, ya only make this scene once!;)

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi boduka, thanks for the welcome. I joined the GWTA because I knew some of the people in the club. When I asked them why they did not join the GWRRA, they said there was no Toronto chapter. A couple of members joined the GWRRA for the magazine and the on road insurance. I thought about it on and off. A couple that took up biking a couple of years ago and joined our club is moving to Alberta next summer.

·
Super Moderator
9,843 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. Ride safe (when the weather warms)

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you Two Wheel Wing, You guys in Pa have an amazing state to ride in. In the last 3 years I have rode there on a few occasions. My buddys are just lining up a couple of days at Lake George for Americade.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts