Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I just joined this fine forum and can't wait till spring. Went up to the Bike show in Toronto on the weekend and got the fever again. Just sold my Roadglide and am putting final touches on my purchase of a 2009 Wing in mesquite metallic (the colour is only available in Canada- eh!!!)
I love the colour kind of tex-mex. My goal is to drive her down to my villa in Panama (country). It would quite an adventure.
Anyways, here's to an early spring in the Great White North.
Cheers,
Geo.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Welcome Geo. enjoy that new Wing and I hope you get to ride to Panama. Waiting for spring here too in Illinois.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Welcome Geo.
Hope you will enjoy that new Wing,Hope you have a lot of Great Rides

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Howdy from Alberta Geo! I too have the Mesquite Metallic colour. Love it, especially the way it changes hues in different light conditions. I'm just in the process of mounting Kury mini boards and a heel/toe shifter. Ordered the lighted trunk spoiler last week, so when I'm not out snowmobiling, I'll be out in the man castle "farkling" away. Check my latest post in the general section about the Navi card upgrade.

·
Super Moderator
9,849 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the state of Pennsylvania. Spent some time working in Toronto a few years back. I listen to CHML out of Hamilton, OT. It carries the Maple Leafs hockey and a lot of old radio programs. You're like a lot of us, waiting for the weather to break. When it does, ride safe..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts