Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, as of yesterday I am a Goldwing owner! Bought a (New to me) 1992 Flawless example of a Goldwing. This owner was a perfectionist, and the bike has 33K miles, all kinds of chrome, and 2 new tires. All for $5900. This bike could not look more new.

I came over from the Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 forums, and "What an Upgrade" this thing is awesome!

So hello to all, I'm sure I will need advise down the line!

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland , congrats on the new wing rise safe

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello piper, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
Welcome from Virginia. I see you have a plane listed in your rides. We have a few here that also fly on other Wings. I felt the same way when I upped my ride from a VTX. No longer am I physically limited to a 200 mile ride.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome Piper. I used to belong to the VROC while I had my Vulcan.

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Well...Howdy Neighbor. Congrats on the new wing!!! Maybe we will run into each other down the road...Not literally:eek:

·
Super Moderator
11,803 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks All

This thing is great! Who would have believed this big bike could be so nimble. It's like riding on a rail compared to riding that Vulcan.

·
Premium Member
17,147 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Piper; The 1500 is a great machine. Your's isn't even broke in good yet. So Getter Done :)
From the Northwest Corner
Ron

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Cograts on the new Wing and welcome aboard.

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Welcome from good old Cape Breton. Hope your rides are as great as your enthusiam about your new ride. If you ever make it North to "Gods Country", give me a shout and I'll show you around. Ride safe.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Congratulations!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts