Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time rider, and just aquired a GL1800 this year. Love it. Planning on some good riding come spring next year and looking forward to keeping up with what others are doing in this forum. Really enjoying this bike, does everything so nicely, and with such a sporting touch.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania and congrats on your new Wing. Ride safe..

·
Super Moderator
28,448 Posts
Another Pa guy wishing you well & greetings

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Welcome and enjoy your rides and your nice white winters with lots of wind. I was in Northern NB this summer and they take the wheels off their bikes, put a ski on the front and hook up some sort of track to the back. Now grant you they were smaller bikes but they did get to extend their season.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome from Alberta GG. I'm about 600 km NW of you, 1/2 day by Wing, and 2 hours by airborn bug smasher. Lots of regulars on this forum: Twowheel, Redfox, Detdrbuzzard, Joe incalif, Fossil and a host of others. I'm still to new to be considered a regular but I'm working on it. BTW, GO RIDERS! Kick some Cowtown horse-butt this weekend. My heart belongs to the Esks (hard to swallow lately but oh well) but love the Green Machine too.:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts