Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all want to introduce myself . Glad to be here. I have a 82 Interstate that I bought in may of this year. My last one was a 79 wing ,that i had for 9 years sold in 2008. I have missed and regretted selling it. (moved to apt building ) Now Im still there ,but I work on my 82 in the parking garage .(bites but it works) I went crazy without my wing . Had a shadow ace in between but not the same. bough this it was a sore site needed everything but step by step i have a great running wing. You know how thay say if it ant broken dont fix it ? well with me that don't work .I believe in prevented maintenance is the best maintenance. Being almost 30 years old why take a chance labor is free when you do your own wrenchen. Ill pick your minds on the forum you are welcome to pick mine . Glad to be here:D

·
Super Moderator
28,449 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF. We have some good people here & equally good discussion.

·
Premium Member
11,020 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Down Under. I like your idea on old bikes. Get in there and fix everything that may be sus. Eric

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Good people and info here.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all this is Going to be the beginning of a beautiful relationship

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Eric your right, fix it and you know it. Helps when your on the road and you break down.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Larry I was a GWRRA member when I had my 79 wing. Im thinking about it .. Dues went up I see.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ya thats not the greatest. But if you like you can get certified on a lot of safety stuff, If you want a vest with a hell of a lot of patches,Gets pretty heavy. My vest is custom made and is to heavy,had to buy one at Laconia NH for 25.00 that is a lot lighter and I dont even use it that much . I mainly use it as a Kidney belt on long rides.

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
hello ted, welcome to GWOF

·
Super Moderator
9,870 Posts
Congrats on your new 2u wing. Sounds like you have a great bike to work on and ride. Ride safe and enjoy the forum..

·
Super Moderator
11,885 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
7,666 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Congrats on the Classic Wing, ride safe and enjoy.

·
Premium Member
5,379 Posts
welcome to GWOF from Maryland , GO RAVENS

·
Administrator
26,225 Posts
welcome to the place Ted. Post up a couple picks of your bike so as to gis a look to the masses;)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks all for the welcome,nice to be here .Will take and add more pics before i put her away for the winter.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts