Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a new member from southern Indiana! I've been ridding for several years off and on. I always rode other peoples bikes till couple years ago. I've got 2 Goldwing's at the present. A 1983 that should be sold shortly and a 1989 GL1500 that I got last fall. The 1500 only had 41,000 miles on it when I got it. I already have well over 42,000 on it now! I have a lot to learn and I'm hoping to learn it here!

·
Super Moderator
28,454 Posts
Well you Wascaly Wabbit, you have come to a good place to get your info. There is a good mix of people here. We have technical guys, life experiance guys, long distance guys, 2 up guys, methodical guys, & just plain ole wise guys (we all know who this is). So again welcome Rabbit take your shoes off, grab a cup of coffee & enjoy or put your riding boots on & ride! Either way have fun & be safe.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. Congrats on your Wing. Ride safe and enjoy the forum. Lots of good folks on here.

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
The up side to being a bike " renter " is you only have to put gas in the tank; the downside of being an " owner " is you have to put everything in. I have an 1800 so I just sit back and watch from the sidelines when the 1200 and 1500 questions pop up. My specialty here is Hand Signaling Standards, especially those directed at errant drivers. In short, for most every question posed here there is someone with an answer or a good educated guess. The state of Virginia welcomes you and your bike into the Union.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts