Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Just got a 19 wing from my wife for Christmas. Upgrading from a much smaller bike (yamaha bolt) and want to see what mods you guys have made.

I know there is virtually nothing available yet for exhaust but the Two Brothers one is coming. What other mods have you guys done, would love to get some input as the wing world is new to me.

Premium Member
Howdy and welcome from Virginia!

Mods....well....so far......

Backrest
Cup holder
Phone holder
Hand wings (ride all year)
Cruise pegs
Passenger cruise pegs
Passenger arm rests and cup holder
Angel eye fog lights
Red Led running lights
Trailer hitch
Rivco cooler rack
Rear CT :GoodLookin:

More to follow, soon as funds are available for farkle fun and visibility.

Super Moderator
Welcome to the GWOF from the Keystone state. You have a wonderful wife to buy you a new Wing. Enjoy the Wing and the forum. Accessories are a personal choice so you will get a lot of opinions on what to add. You decide and make it your own..

Registered
Welcome from the northern tier of PA. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

Administrator
Given the reduction in size of the fairing on the latest gen Wings, you might want to check out the Airwings products. A backrest might be a nice touch, as well as some form of highway pegs/boards. Go to Wingstuff, once of our site sponsors as well as Baker Built for ideas. Perfection is only as far away as your wallet...>:)

Super Moderator
Welcome to you from Mississippi. I still have my 2010 and thinking about getting new one.

Registered
My first additions to any wing I buy are highway pegs and a back rest. Where in So Cal are you located?

Vendor
Hey guys, Just got a 19 wing from my wife for Christmas. Upgrading from a much smaller bike (yamaha bolt) and want to see what mods you guys have made.

I know there is virtually nothing available yet for exhaust but the Two Brothers one is coming. What other mods have you guys done, would love to get some input as the wing world is new to me.
Yes Two Brothers is almost here and we're excited. Rick is going to get a set on his 2018 and we'll let you know what he thinks. Video to come soon-ish. Welcome from sunny Southern California!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts