Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What a surprise. I found 'ol fossil and Janice at a restaurant in Phoenix Sunday evening. Small world. While they were out and about looking at real estate today, I decided to take a ride up to Sedona and back via Jerome and Prescott.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,006 Posts
Chopin114: The sun is shining and you are out riding, all is good. Even met up with a mate. Now I thought there would have been a smile a mile wide.LOL. Enjoy your time in the sun and the riding. Eric

·
Super Moderator
14,413 Posts
Looks good. How's that Harley ride?

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
What's that thing on the seat, an anitivibration device??? A personal shock absorber??

On a brighter note, glad you are having a good time and able to ride.. Be safe and enjoy..

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
enjoy your time in the sun and send some warm weather this way

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
" Picked up " my first Ultra Glide today. My 240 POUND smart a** sister and I were in the driveway mounting the bike and saying good bye to the parents for a short day ride to South Mountain Park. My mom made reference to my sister's ability to lean in the turns and my smart a** sister picked that exact moment, I had the stand up and my left foot on the shifter to put it in first gear , to exaggerate her " leaning " ability. Slooowly and inevitably we sank to the side like the Titanic. Luckily ! I had the watched the Youtube videos on " How to pick up a Goldwing " and applied the same proceedures to the Harley. It sort of works the same way except the Harley seat is closer to the ground so the leg leverage point is lower. Upright she came and away we went. The best shot of the trip and no one had a camera going.

·
Super Moderator
14,413 Posts
I do not think I would be talking about my smart a** sister that way. I would be talking about my dumb a** sister...... Too bad there was no camera ready, nothing like memories of that oops. Like this one, gives everyone something to talk about.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Have a great time, Looks like you have some good weather, the weather here is ugly now and probably bad the entire week-end.

·
Super Moderator
11,800 Posts
Aren't siblings great??

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I had my last riding fling today. I'm giving back the Ultra Glide tomorrow. Perfect day out east of Phoenix to Seguaro Lake and Tortilla Flats. Finished the day off meeting 'ol fossil and Janice for dinner in Cave Creek and took the long way home.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,006 Posts
The photos look great and I hope you really enjoyed your time out on the bike. How was the weather there, it looks good. Eric

·
Super Moderator
14,413 Posts
I love that area, nice pictures and hope you are having a great time. Look, in the last picture, a Goldwing and it's red too!

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
The Maestro is correct it was a perfect day in the area yesterday & it's our treat to break bread with the astute one. Of course he forgot to mention the "Hoedown" & the fact that he was line dancing.:D

·
Registered
155 Posts
Nice pics. Looks like you had a Great time !!! Now, get on back to the East Coast (he.. he..) Really, I'm glad you had a good time !!!

·
Banned
3,204 Posts
Nice pictures and the weather was good for you too! It was so nice down there that my girl friend and I are considering relocating to that area. I just loved my time down there.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Great pics Chopin!! Glad your trip was every thing you expected!

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Great pics Chopin!! Glad your trip was every thing you expected!
Did you see the shot of your Gel pad basking in the Arizona sun? I liked the pad on the Harley as it raised me up a bit for a better view over the NON - ADJUSTABLE winshield.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts