Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everybody!

Many knowledgable people on this forum.
Looking forward to reading your comments and suggestions about all things Goldwing!

Right now, I am planning a 2 week trip in July to Callistoga, CA to check out the "wine country" down there.

I ride a 2008 1800.

·
Super Moderator
28,446 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF, Kurt or is it Jeff or is it both? Anyway you are correct we have a good bunch here that respect each other & love to ride. Wine country in Ca. is beautiful enjoy the wine & don't forget to ride on RT 1 along the coast. It is spectacular.

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Glad you found us. Ride safe and enjoy the site.

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Welcome from down in Texas. The wine country in California is gorgeous--be sure and take a lot of pictures!

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
hello kurt, welcome to GWOF

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the forum.Hope you have a great trip.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome aboard Kurtjeff. Where are you located? WE might be neighbors:eek:;) hehe

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Work in Athabasca, live in a summer village: Island Lake South on the east side of Hwy 2. About 3.5 hours from you if memory serves

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Nah, slip of the keyboard Strat. But me Gramps'd be proud if I did. :D
Kurt, let me know if you're headed down this way or if you head to any of the runs anywhere, might be able to meet up with ya. Used to have a GWRRA bud up there in the old days, but not sure if he's still around, not listed in the Goldbook anymore.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts