Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 1991 a few weeks ago, gold Anniversery Edition, my first Goldwing. I took it apart and replaced the brakes, tires, belts, all fluids, replaced all the bulbs and cleaned it from top to bottom. It was not as bad to work on as I had been told it would be,just had to take my time. I really like the bike and am getting more comfortable with the weight, alot differant than the Norton I owned 30 years ago,hahhahah I bought it so my brother and I could spend some time riding together, he has a 83 /1200 . So far the bike is great. I am a retired auto mechanic . Well, I am going to check the site out, Mike McCarthy

·
Registered
201 Posts
A warm welcome to the GWOF Mike, good bunch of guys here, many with a lifetime of knowledge and riding experience.

-Robert-

·
Super Moderator
9,844 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Wing. Sounds like you are pretty handy. I myself "know my limitations". So I stick to oil changes and leave the rest to the folks who know. Ride safe and often..

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Welcome Mike, don't you coach for the Packers?:D:D:D

·
Registered
515 Posts
Welcome Mike, I recently joined myself. Tons of info here, all you need is the time to go throughit all. Enjoy

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
helo and welcome to GWOF dragvw2180

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome Mike, glad you like your bike.

·
Premium Member
23,766 Posts
Good Evening Mike. Normally I would say, " Where is Clayton NC., anyway ? " But in this case I know it to have been a welcome rest and refreshment stop on my way from MCAS Cherry Point to Raleigh. Has it changed much is 30 odd years ? Welcome from your Northern Virginia neighbor. Remember, when you get 3 inches of snow down there we get the remaining 15 inches up here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts