Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all just pick-up a 2010 Goldwing Airbag on Friday and this is the first chance I’ve had to look up some forums (I’ve been out riding what a great bike) My last ride an 07 Mean Streak SE was written off by some random part of a truck that hit us and took the motor our. So I went a little different way and got a Wing.

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Congratulations on buying your Wing, and welcome to the forum from way down south in Texas.

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
hello camer. welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Detdrbuzzard, the system seems to be screwed up. Everyone's avatars are missing, I'm denied access to my personal info, can't start a new thread. Are you aware of a problem? I tried to send you a pm but said your box was full.

·
Super Moderator
28,444 Posts
Camer, Glad you're having a great time on your Wing. Pull up a chair & enjoy the site.

Ride Safe.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Welcome to the site from the Tar Heel state :)

·
Super Moderator
11,796 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
9,849 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Your one of a growing number of Goldwing riders who have found our forum. Ride safe and enjoy..

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Like welcome, eh! Congrats on the Wing, and this is a pretty fair place to get info, ideas and genreal good banter. Enjoy and sorry to be late with the welcome.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the warm welcome. I really like the layout of this site. There seems to be a lot of helpful people around here. I’m sure I’ll have some questions for everyone shortly.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts