Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,i just bought a 2008 Audio,comfort,abs,nav, gl1800 special edition model.Beautiful red with some extras such as driver boards with heel toe shift,Kury ring of fire on front,Kury rear rack,Kury cruise boards,lizard lights in 4 places,and a few other small goodies.Lousy day today,i will get some pics up soon.
I had a VTX 1800f for the last 6 yrs and i have been drooling over the wings for some time now.I paid off the vtx and pulled the trigger on the wing.I could'nt be happier with my purchase.
Ok,time to start doing some searches on the forum here.

Steve

·
Administrator
29,004 Posts
The GWOF is a great place to hang, good info, fun & in general a good bunch of people.

The Keystone State says Hi. Where abouts in the Empire?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Welcome to the fourm! She sounds like a real beauty. Looking forward to seeing some pictures!

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow,less than an hour and 4 warming welcomes.Thank you very much.

Jus noticed,first thing i gotta do is change my avatar,ooops

·
Administrator
29,004 Posts
Wow,less than an hour and 4 warming welcomes.Thank you very much.
We don't mess around here on the GWOF.;) Especially the Morning Crew.:D

By the way as I asked above, Where abouts in N.Y.??

·
Premium Member
6,715 Posts
Good morning &
from Virginia!

Mark

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Welcome aboard. So you still have the VTX too?

·
Super Moderator
15,161 Posts
hello steve, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Welcome from Marland

·
Registered
9,540 Posts
The GWOF is a great place to hang, good info, fun & in general a good bunch of people.

The Keystone State says Hi. Where abouts in the Empire?
ARE you talking about me or GORDO:eek:.... HEHE,:D welcome and glad to see you here.

·
Super Moderator
9,997 Posts
Welcome Steve to the GWOF. Congrats on your new Wing. Ride safe and enjoy the forum..

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks again for all the warm welcomes.When i rode the bike home from Long Island thursday,the first thing i noticed was the infamous front end wobble.I just purchased a Kury gen2 front fork brace hoping that will resolve that issue.I also got the pass. armrest for the wife.It's been raining since i brought it home and it seems it will rain for the next few days :(.If it stops for just a few mins. i will back her out and get a few pics.I have a huge list of goodies in my Kury cart,but i can't do much more til my VTX sells.I put it on ebay last night 6k no reserve.That will buy some chrome for sure.I am sooo excited to get my wife on the back.The difference between the 2 bikes is huge.She was getting tired of all the v-twin thumping also.This Wing has been on the top of my bucket list.As a matter of fact,it was the only thing on my bucket list lol.

·
Administrator
29,004 Posts
Just a bit of info to you Guru, Check out one of our sitesponsors for pricing. Some of the best on the net & if you will be purchasing enough over a 1 yr period grab a VIP Membership for even more savings. Great people to deal with as well.

http://wingstuff.com/homepage?sitesync=done

1 - 20 of 31 Posts